Thank you for joining me on my journey to India!

It is the internship I have been talking about for months.
Official departure: October 1, 2011
Official return: December 11, 2011

Monday, August 1, 2011

The perfect way to start my new blog.

Shelane's University of Oregon Video Slideshow 2011


Lucky for me, my first post is easy. What better way to start my blog than with a video. This video compilations was put together by the amazing Tiffany of Mamalove Photography. She is a phenomenal artist of photography and editing! I spent several days with this lady while she took pictures of me, my graduation and my family. This is probably one of the best graduation presents I have received so far. A memento of my last few days of being a University of Oregon Student. It is kind of long but if you have the time, watch it or at least go through the pictures. The pictures get really fun towards the end. Latex gloves, anatomy labs, library adventures, and me playing Vogue: University of Oregon style basically.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment