Thank you for joining me on my journey to India!

It is the internship I have been talking about for months.
Official departure: October 1, 2011
Official return: December 11, 2011

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Quick Quick Post

Hello All!

I am alive!

So we are having problems with intenet right now. This is the first time I have had access and I only have about a minute. I have written some posts that when I actually get some internet I will upload.  I have been taking in a LOT but am excited to be here and even more excited to start my clinical rotations today. I am definitely on cloud nine sensory overload, but loving it. Until I am able to login again please send me some e-mails so I hve some persional love from all of those who would like to talk with me.I may respond faster through email. Also... it is very exciting to get emails :) soglesby@uoregon.edu

Also, I should get a cell phone today or tomorrow. Yay!

Until we meet again.

xoxo
India and Shelane


2 comments:

  1. Read your October posts. This is so great Shelane. I read all about the docs you are working with. I am so jealous. To be there. Reading about your adventure I hate for it to end. You are a very creative writer and I can't wait for you next blog. Your second cousin.
    Donna Suden

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad the end is nearing, but looking back through my posts I realize I have done SO much in India, and I still have some fun left to live in India. I am so happy that you enjoy my posts, keeping this blog has given me the ability to keep everyone updated while also allowing me to have personal reflection time where I can really look at my week and expeiriences in review. This blog will be gold in 10 years! I have so much exciting things to talk about, a new post is surly on its way! Thanks for reading, I hope you continue to enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete